Deep Sea Fishing Curacao
Get out on the ocean and try your luck with Deep Sea Fishing Curacao in catching this big tuna, dorado, marlin, or barracuda, mahi mahi. The ocean around Curacao is deep sea, after a couple of minutes leaving the shore we can start fishing. De waves around Curacao are about 6 feet high so it is recommended to use a 42 feet plus boat. We use the Bertram 50 foot which has plenty of shade in the back and and seating capacity in the flybridge.
Fishing Trip Curacao
We offer half day 4 hour fishing tours or 8 hours tour. If you opt for the 8 hour tour we can also combine it with a visit to Klein Curacao. The crew is experienced and is as eager as you are to haul in the fish. The fishing gear and bait is included and we serve fruits and sandwiches with salads during the tour. On the full day trip if we catch fish we will grill some during the lunch break, you will experience that there is no better tasting fish then the one caught and grilled on the sea.
|Tour||Group price 4 persons (USD)||Extra person|
|Deep Sea Fishing (4 hours)||$775||$100|
|Deep Sea Fishing (8 hours)||$1,250||$100|
WHAT TO BRING
- Waterproof camera
- Sun protection
- Consider seasickness pills if you are prone to become seasick
- Minimum groupsize 4 persons
- Maximum groupsize 16 persons
- If you are prone to sea sickness we advise to use anti seasickness pills available at any drugstore,
- Departures are 8.00 or 14.00
- Halfday four hour tours and eight hour fishing tours are offered. Eight hour tours can be combined with a stop at Klein Curacao so you have two tours for the price of one.
- Includes: fishing gear, bait, crew, drinks (beer, water, soft, juice), snacks, fruits, eight hour tours include lunch.
For special reservations contact us: email@example.com or WhatsApp +5999 5132 484 or office: +5999 767 6241.