Kayak Rental Curacao
Do you like a bit of activity and would you like to explore the beautiful Curaçao coast at the Caracas Bay alone or together with your loved one, friend or family member? Then be sure to book one of our kayaks for a fantastic day at sea!
Once you arrive at our dockside office, you will receive a brief instruction on how to paddle in the kayak. It's not hard if you have a little sense of balance. After our instructions you can immediately jump into the kayak and explore the coast of Caracas Bay. Along the way you paddle along the beautiful beaches of Curacao, but you also pass old piers and the nostalgic Fort Beekenburg.
Along the way you can jump into the crystal clear azure water and take a refreshing dip. Adventure Tours Curacao offers kayaks for two people. This makes paddling lighter and therefore easier. Would you rather have the kayak to yourself? No problem, our kayaks can also be converted into a single-seater in no time at all.
|Price per kayak||Duration||Price (USD)|
|Kayak rental (max 2 persons per kayak)||1 hour||$28|
|Kayak rental (extended)||1 hour||$10|
Kayak Rental Curacao
Combine activity and relaxation in one of our kayaks. The best way to discover Curacao is from the water. Paddle along the coast of Caracas Bay at your own pace. Along the way you can enjoy the view above and below the water! Because there is enough time for a refreshing dip in the crystal clear water. Spot the colorful fish and feast your eyes on the beautiful coral.
What to bring
- Waterproof camera or case for your phone
- Sun protection
- Swimwear and dry clothes
- Possibly water shoes
- Cash for the beach
- Credit card and ID for security deposit
- Renting a kayak is not recommended for pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems.
- Some physical fitness required. If you fall out of the kayak, you must be able to climb back on yourself.
- Maximum weight allowed 180 pounds or 90 kg.
- Maximum group size 24 people (12 kayaks)
- Standard departure times 9.30am, 11.30am, 1.30pm and 3pm.