Spanish Water Powerboat Tour
Do you like a bit of excitement and sensation? Then our adventurous Spanish Water Powerboat Tour must sound like music to your ears! We start our tour along the Curaçao coast from the Caracas Bay. From here we sail along the beach of Santa Barbara and the Fort Beekenburg. Along the way we encounter the most exclusive luxury houses and boats of the Spanish Water. And in the background you can see the imposing Table Mountain.
Spanish Water Tour
You can only experience the Spanish water by boat. And do you want to take a refreshing dip in the crystal clear sea along the way? We totally understand that! That is why we always make sure that we bring the necessary snorkel sets. You can even take a look at a tugboat that sank some 40 years ago. Today, many species of fish have found their home here, so you can feast your eyes. At the end of the tour we moor the boat at the pier of Santa Barbara beach. You can also take a nice dip here. In short, there is plenty to do on Curacao. On and under water!
|Child (<12 years)||$52|
Spaanse Water Powerboat Tour
- Admire glitzy yachts docked at impressive mansions; glide past Tafelberg, the “table mountain”; admire the turquoise waters while cruising at the open sea.
- Beach break: Swim and snorkel in sparkling waters, or simply relax under the warm Caribbean sun.
- Snorkel at a ship wreck where all kinds of fish have made their home.
The tour includes:
- Snacks & bites
- Open bar (soft drinks, juice, rum, vodka, beer and wines)
- Snorkel gear
What to bring
- Waterproof camera
- Swimsuit and cover-up
- Change of clothes
- Sun protection
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
- For all ages, consider physical fitness.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Maximum groupsize 22 persons
- Boat size may vary depending on group size
- Standard departure time: 9:30, 12:00 and 15:00
Spanish Water Curacao
The Spanish water Caracasbay and Fuik lagoon are excellent parts of Curacao for a scenic and picturesque relaxing tour. The coast line varies from several beaches, a Fort of the 17 century, mangrove forests, mangrove islands, the most exclusive houses of the island with their billionaire boats up to the calm waters beach of Santa Barbara, the tugboat wreck for some excellent snorkelling upt or the serene and quiet Fuik lagoon ( except Sundays when Fuik lagoon becomes a party zone, or discotheque on the water.