Blue Room Tour Curacao
With the Curacao Blue Room Tour you are assured of a trip to the special Blue Room, an imposing cave with beautiful blue lighting.
After a relaxed route along the rocky coast of Curacao, with the most beautiful bays and beaches, we arrive at the Blue Room. Before we enter the water, our guides inspect the state of the sea and you will receive an instruction from us. Even though a visit to the Blue Room is not dangerous, it is important that you as a visitor know how to get in and out of the cave. Safety comes first!
Blue Room Curaçao
When you are in the cave, you can take incredibly beautiful photos. The brilliant blue light reflects and colors the cave beautifully azure blue. On the rock walls you can find ancient fossils, corals and shells. And often you see large schools of fish swimming by under water. An underwater camera or case for your phone is therefore definitely recommended.
After our visit to the special Blue Room Curacao, our boat sails on to a beautiful beach. Where you can relax on the beach or go snorkeling and discover the underwater world.
|Blue Room Tour
|Child (<12 years)
Curacao Blue Room Tour
The tour with pick-up takes about 5 hours. Includes: lunch, snacks, drinks and snorkel set.
First we will sail to the Blue Room, then we will continue on to a beach with a shipwreck. At the beach you can spend time snorkeling, sunbathing or enjoying a snack on one of the beaches.
Tip: Bring some cash if you want to eat more, or have a cocktail at one of the snack bars on the beach. We will also provide a light lunch and snacks and snacks such as fruit chips during this tour.
WHAT TO BRING
- Waterproof camera
- Additional clothing
- Sun protection
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems are not allowed to join this tour.
- Consider physical fitness for all ages.
- Maximum weight 100 kg,
- Not for guests with physical or mobile disabilities,
- Depending on the group size, the operator uses different boat sizes and departure points. The small boat starts at a beach in the south with water and partly has a trip through the landscape and by boat over the sea.
- The meeting point of departure may depend on the day of the week due to the crowds on the beaches.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Standard departure times 9am and 2pm.
- Meeting point and boat size may vary depending on group size. You will be informed 24 hours in advance.
- Maximum group size 22 people
Do you prefer a private tour? That's certainly possible! Read more.
BLUE ROOM CURACAO
It's easy to see why the cave gets its name - everything in the cave that perfectly turquoise, Caribbean blue water is dissolved. You will have the chance to see schools of fish frolicking in and around the underwater rocky terrain with crystal clear visibility. Notice how even the reflection of splashing water remains so vibrantly blue, this cave is really quite unique, everyone looks very white in the water of the cave. On the ceiling you can see all those old fossils, corals and shells. For the adventurous, it is possible to climb the rocks and jump into the water. It is not unusual to see flying fish or dolphins accompanying the boat during the tour and if we are lucky we may see turtles on the beach or even dolphins while cruising.